Sibast No 9 is a light dining chair with an unfailing sense of style, closely related to the slightly larger, more complex Sibast No 7 and Sibast No 8. The interconnectedness with Sibast No 8 is particularly obvious: both are distinguished by a Y-shaped frame, a distinctive, trendsetting element which, in addition to its visual value, serves to strengthen the chair. In Sibast No 9, however, the Y is inverted and its predecessor’s graphically powerful back with bars is replaced by a single curved top rail and armrest.
The dining chair proves how Helge Sibast felt at home in the cabinetmaker’s workshop. His artisanal background is undeniable and he was uncompromising down to the last detail. Helge Sibast inherited his woodworking skills and passion for wood from his father, who founded the undertaking in 1908. Quality and craftsmanship have been the core values of Sibast Furniture ever since.
- Fabric Group 1: Remix 2
- Fabric Group 2: Hallingdal 65
- Leather Group 1: Solid (Victory) Black 40564, Ultra Earth 41584, Ultra Honey 41572, Ultra Brandy 41574, Ultra Grey 41585, Ultra Anthrazite 51480
- Leather Group 2: Dunes Anthracite 21003,Dunes Cognac 21000, Dunes Dark Brown 21001, Nevada Black 05005, Silk Cognac 23250, Silk Grey 23855, Silk Light Grey 238, Silk Nougat 23854, Silk Stone 23691
Please make note of wood finish and upholstery style/color selection at check out.
- Wood Finish Options: Soaped, Natural Oil, Black, Smoked stain, White Pigment Lacquer
- Sibast No 9 is made in FSC-certified oak.
H: 73.5 cm/28.9 inches SH:45 cm/17.7 inches W: 52.5 cm/20.7 inches