The 3D Dining Chair, designed by Komplot Design, was the first furniture design to be based on the innovative technique of moulding three-dimensional veneer. With the wide range of seating shells in veneer and HiRek, the 3D Dining Chair allows a unique and personal expression for both the private home or restaurant. The furniture design has been awarded in several prestigious design awards and is included in the permanent exhibition at the Museum of Modern Art (MoMA) in New York.
Please contact Norden Living at [email protected] for more information on made-to-order upholstery options.
Upholstery Price Groups:
- Price Group A: Hot Madison Reboot, Indianskop, Mica, Relate, Tempt
- Price Group B: Gubi Basic (leather), Canvas, Eero Special FR, Flair Special FR, Gaja Classic, Harp, Mumble, Remix, Lorkey
- Price Group C: Belsuede FR, Hallingdal, Steelcut Trio, Vidar 3, GUBI Soft (leather)
- Price Group D: Aurin 5, Karakorum, Libera, Safire, Sunniva
- Price Group E: Svevo
- Price Group F: Artemidor, Brescia (leather), Chamois (leather), Dunes (leather)
- 20.47" W x 21.06" D x 32.28" H
Seat: 18.11" H
3D Dining Chair - Front Upholstered, Center base