In 2013, Afteroom was introduced as the first Menu chair ever. A beautiful and simple, four-legged one, designed by Stockholm-based Afteroom. The simplicity of its design combined with the quality of materials is what’s important.
- Powder-Coated Steel, Painted MDF
- Custom upholstery (see below)
- 30.3"H x 17.3"W x 20.9"L, Weight: 10 lbs., Seat Height: 18.1"
- Textile Category 0: Bouclé 02, 06, 08, 16 (MENU)
- Textile Category 1: Remix 3 (Kvadrat), Hot Madison Reboot (JAB), Champion(JAB), City Velvet (JAB), Melange Nap (Kvadrat), Maple (Kvadrat), Illusion (Nevotex)
- Textile Category 2: Hallingdal 65 (Kvadrat), Savanna (Kvadrat), Colline 2 (Kvadrat), Canvas 2 (Kvadrat), Fiord 2 (Kvadrat), Steelcut 2 (Kvadrat), Steelcut 3 (Kvadrat), Divina Melange 3 (Kvadrat), Clay (Sacho/Kvadrat), Moss (Sacho/Kvadrat)
- Textile Category 3: Safire (Sacho/Kvadrat), Merci Boucle (HBF), Velvet Mix (HBF)
- Textile Category 4: Grand Mohair (Danish Art Weaving)
- Category 4: Doppiopanama (Dedar), Lupo (Dedar)
- Leather Category 1: Dakar (Nevotex), Ultra (Sørensen Leather)
- Leather Category 2: Dunes (Sørensen Leather), Nevada (Camo), Nuance (Sørensen Leather), Shade (Sørensen Leather)
- Leather Category 3: Royal Nubuck (Sørensen Leather)
- Leather Category 4: Elegance (Sørensen Leather)
Afteroom Dining Chair