Thin sheets of veneer are glued in layers with grains running in opposite directions to create a material that is both incredibly strong and exceedingly lightweight. The gently curved form is rendered in natural oak as well as dark stained oak or black ash which enhance the natural beauty of the grain and lend appealing warmth to the design. The soft silhouette makes it easily adapt to a range of spaces where its versatility, flexibility and strength make it the ideal choice as an everyday object of beauty and function. Prices vary according to the selected combination.
- Oak Veneer
- Custom Upholstery
- H: 32.4in.
- W: 22.2in.
- D: 23.1in.
- SH: 18.1in.
- Textile Category 0: Bouclé 02, 06, 08, 16 (MENU)
- Textile Category 1: Remix 3 (Kvadrat), Hot Madison Reboot (JAB), Champion(JAB), City Velvet (JAB), Melange Nap (Kvadrat), Maple (Kvadrat), Illusion (Nevotex)
- Textile Category 2: Hallingdal 65 (Kvadrat), Savanna (Kvadrat), Colline 2 (Kvadrat), Canvas 2 (Kvadrat), Fiord 2 (Kvadrat), Steelcut 2 (Kvadrat), Steelcut 3 (Kvadrat), Divina Melange 3 (Kvadrat), Clay (Sacho/Kvadrat), Moss (Sacho/Kvadrat)
- Textile Category 3: Safire (Sacho/Kvadrat), Merci Boucle (HBF), Velvet Mix (HBF)
- Textil Category 4: Grand Mohair, Danish Art Weaving
- Category 4: Doppiopanama (Dedar), Lupo (Dedar)
- Leather Category 1: Dakar (Nevotex), Ultra (Sørensen Leather)
- Leather Category 2: Dunes (Sørensen Leather), Nevada (Camo), Nuance (Sørensen Leather), Shade (Sørensen Leather)
- Leather Category 3: Royal Nubuck (Sørensen Leather)
- Leather Category 4: Elegance (Sørensen Leather)