Replacing the inner fiberglass shell that Colombo initially utilized, the core of each piece is now formed from a more environmentally responsible steel skeleton, which provides strength and stability to the unique form. This is covered with a hand-woven rattan skin, made from interlaced strips and oval stakes, a technique that demands a tremendous degree of skill and craftsmanship to create.
Materials: Rattan, foam, wadding, fabric upholstery. Base finish: Polyurethane coated.
- Overall Width: 66.5in.
- Overall Depth: 35in.
- Overall Height: 26.8in.
- Seat Width: 50.4in.
- Seat Depth: 22.8in.
- Seat Height: 16.9in.
- Armrest Height: 8.3in.
- Price Group A: Bonito, Hot Madison Reboot, Indianskop, Relate, Mica, Nate, Tempt
- Price Group B: Alberobello, Annet Crib5 (leather), Ascendant, Basic, Canvas, Dandy, Dora Boucle, Eero Special FR, Flair Special FR, Forli, Gaja Classic, Harp, Lorkey, Mumble, Plain, Remix, Sunday (Velvet)
- Price Group C: Around Boucle, Belsuede FR, Boucle, Hallingdal, Lupo Special Diagonal Boucle,Soft Leather, Steelcut Trio, Vidar
- Price Group D: Chevron Outdoor FR, Karakorum, Libera, Lupo Special, Safire, Sunniva
- Price Group E: Svevo
- Price Group F: Artemidor, Brescia (leather), Chamois (leather), Dunes (leather)4