The Beetle Ottoman carries strong references to the designer GamFratesi's inspirational source; the insect world, more specifically the world of beetles.
The design of the Beetle Ottoman reinterprets the characteristic elements of the beetles’ sections: shape, shells, sutures, rigid outside, and soft inside, and the result is an ottoman that cunningly interprets the shell of this four-legged creature. The wide range of upholstery options allows matching the current interior or add a splash of color.
Please contact Norden Living at [email protected] for more information on made-to-order upholstery options.
Materials: laminate molded veneer, antique brass, black chrome, black matte, brass semi matte
- 24.03"W x 15.76"H x 17.73"D
- Weight: 8.4 kg.
Upholstery Price Groups:
- Price Group A: Bonito, Hot Madison Reboot, Indianskop, Relate, Mica, Nate, Tempt
- Price Group B: Alberobello, Annet Crib5 (leather), Ascendant, Basic, Canvas, Dandy, Dora Boucle, Drive, Eero Special FR, Flair Special FR, Forli, Gaja Classic, Harp, Lorkey, Mumble, Plain, Remix, Sunday (Velvet)
- Price Group C: Around Boucle, Belsuede FR, Boucle, Hallingdal, Lupo Special Diagonal Boucle,Soft Leather, Steelcut Trio, Vidar
- Price Group D: Chevron Outdoor FR, Karakorum, Libera, Lupo Special, Safire, Sunniva
- Price Group E: Sheepskin, Svevo
- Price Group F: Artemidor, Brescia (leather), Chamois (leather), Dunes (leather)4