The Beetle Ottoman carries strong references to the designer GamFratesi's inspirational source; the insect world, more specifically the world of beetles.
The design of the Beetle Ottoman reinterprets the characteristic elements of the beetles’ sections: shape, shells, sutures, rigid outside, and soft inside, and the result is an ottoman that cunningly interprets the shell of this four-legged creature. The wide range of upholstery options allows matching the current interior or add a splash of color.
Please contact Norden Living at [email protected] for more information on made-to-order upholstery options.
Materials: laminate molded veneer, antique brass, black chrome, black matte, brass semi matte
- 24.03"W x 15.76"H x 17.73"D
- Weight: 8.4 kg.
Upholstery Price Groups:
- Price Group A: Hot Madison Reboot, Indianskop, Relate, Tempt
- Price Group B: Annet Crib5 (leather), Basic, Canvas, Drive, Eero Special FR, Flair Special FR, Gaja Classic, GUBI Velluto (velvet), Harp, Mumble, Plain, Remix, Sunday (Velvet)
- Price Group C: Around Boucle, Belsuede FR, Hallingdal, Steelcut Trio, Vidar 3
- Price Group D: Aurin 5, Karakorum, Lupo Special, Diagonal Boucle, Safire, Sunniva, Svevo
- Price Group E: (Available July 2022)
- Price Group F: Artemidor, Brescia (leather), Chamois (leather), Dunes (leather), Triumph (leather)