As with the rest of the series, the Danish architect looked to Cubism for inspiration for the sofa’s precise, streamlined form, which is crafted from solid teak. Designed to withstand harsh weather, the swing sofa also offers superior comfort, suspended from knotted ropes for a relaxing rocking motion. Designed for indoors and out, it can be supplied with cushions made from weather-resistant Sunbrella fabric as well as an A-frame for easy suspension.
- Sofa: FSC™-certified Teak (untreated)
- A-Frame: FSC™-certified Teak (oil), A-frame top is available in Charcoal 54048 and Canvas 5453
- Cushion: Sunbrella textile, available in Charcoal 54048 and Canvas 5453
- Sofa: W 59.3", H 21.2", D 26", Rope length 41.7"
- A-Frame: W 70.4", H 76.1", D 50.8"
CARL HANSEN & SON