The Fiber Armchair is designed with friendly, embracing curves that provide extensive comfort to its user while taking up little space in the room. When viewed from afar, the wood fibers of its shell blend into the surface for a matte finish yet appear when viewed up-close for a modern sentiment, paired here with the warm materiality of its wooden base. Designed by Iskos-Berlin for Muuto.
Materials: Shell consists of an innovative composition with plastic and up to 25% pine wood fibers. Tube base is made from powder-coated steel or chromed steel. The wood fiber and plastic blend is injected into the mold, forming the chair's shell. The shell's inside is then upholstered with foam and fabric. The fabric is glued to the shell's surfaces and stapled using a pipe on the edges for a smooth and tight surface of the textile.
Dimensions: 21.5" W x 21.75" D x 30" H; 18" Seat Height; 26.5" Arm Height
- Price Group A: Ocean, Remix, Wooly
- Price Group B: Attire, Cameo, Canvas, Clara, Hero, Knoll Hopsack, Prairie, Re-Wool, Sabi, Steelcut, Steelcut Trio, Summit, Vibe II, Westwood
- Price Group C: Color Field, Divina, Divina MD, Divina Melange, Hallingdal 65, Planum
- Price Group E: Aegean, Balder, Highland, Twill Weave
- Price Group G: Modern Tweed
- Price Group H: Stretch Appeal
- Leather Group R: Easy Leather
- Leather Group T: Refine Leather
- Leather Group U: Endure Leather