The design features soft and embracing curves for a welcoming look, making it an elegant match for any setting of the home, workplace, or hospitality area. The shell of the Fiber Lounge Chair is made in an innovative composite of plastic and wood fibers for a textured, matte surface and soft, inviting touch. With its various upholstery options, the Fiber Lounge Chair can take many different expressions to match with the interior of any home or professional project.
Also available in a number of made-to-order fabrics as well as customer's own material (COM).
Shell consists of a wood and plastic composition with up to 25% pine wood fibers, 70% PP (polypropylene) and 5% colored PP (polypropylene). Upholstered with textile or leather. Wood base is made from solid water-lacquered, oak wood. For Stained Dark Brown version only: Please note that slight color variations can occur due to the inherent characteristics of the material.
- Width: 23.6"
- Depth: 27.2"
- Height: 29.3"
- Price Group A: Ocean, Remix, Wooly
- Price Group B: Attire, Cameo, Canvas, Clara, Hero, Knoll Hopsack, Prairie, Re-Wool, Sabi, Steelcut, Steelcut Trio, Summit, Vibe II, Westwood
- Price Group C: Color Field, Divina, Divina MD, Divina Melange, Hallingdal 65, Planum
- Price Group E: Aegean, Balder, Highland, Twill Weave
- Price Group G: Modern Tweed
- Price Group H: Stretch Appeal
- Leather Group R: Easy Leather
- Leather Group T: Refine Leather
- Leather Group U: Endure Leather