Danish-Italian duo GamFratesi’s reimagining of the iconic 19th century English ‘roll-arm’ sofa is an exquisite marriage of the contemporary with the classic. The Flaneur Sofa’s low, generous proportions and rounded cushions reflect an Italian approach to comfort, while the overall simplicity, clarity of line, and functionality are the essence of modern Scandinavian design.
The abundant choice of leather, velvet, and linen upholstery lets you decide the strength of personality the Flaneur Sofa should take. The most popular options – 2-seater, 2.5-seater, and 3-seater – are available as pre-configured models. Or choose from an array of modules for the precise configuration needed for your living room, hotel lobby or office reception. For absolute comfort and elegant shape, we recommend including Flaneur Cushions, available separately in three sizes.
For more information about made-to-order upholstery options please contact Norden Living at [email protected].
Upholstery Price Groups:
- Price Group A: Bonito, Hot Madison Reboot, Indianskop, Relate, Mica, Nate, Tempt
- Price Group B: Alberobello, Annet Crib5 (leather), Ascendant, Basic, Canvas, Dandy, Dora Boucle, Drive, Eero Special FR, Flair Special FR, Forli, Gaja Classic, Harp, Lorkey, Mumble, Plain, Remix, Sunday (Velvet)
- Price Group C: Around Boucle, Belsuede FR, Boucle, Hallingdal, Soft Leather, Steelcut Trio, Vidar
- Price Group D: Chevron Outdoor FR, Karakorum, Libera, Safire, Sunniva
- Price Group E: Sheepskin, Svevo
- Price Group F: Artemidor, Brescia (leather), Chamois (leather), Dunes (leather)4
- Overall: 39.4"D x 70.9"W x 29.5"H
- Seat Height: 15
- Frame: Plywood and Pine
- Powder-Coated Metal Base
- PU Foam
- Made-to-order Upholstery