With the mission of creating a shell chair with a more unified look that would stand as one cohesive unit, Simon Legald has created the Form Chair for Normann Copenhagen. The curved plastic seat and frame of oak, walnut, or steel are naturally integrated with the seat using a unique cup system. The plastic seat and wood or steel legs meet elegantly, accentuating the high-quality craftsmanship and the simplicity of the Scandinavian furniture design.
- Price Group 1: Oceanic, Aquarius
- Price Group 2: Synergy, Remix, Main Line Flax
- Price Group 3: Yoredale, Canvas
- Price Group 4: Steelcut Trio, City Velvet
- Price Group 5: Hallingdal, Fiord, Divina Melange, Divina MD, Divina
- Price Group 6: Zero, Vidar
- Price Group 7: Ultra Leather, Elle
- Height: 87cm/34.3 in.
- Length: 45cm/17.7 in.
- Depth: 45cm/17.7 in.
- Seat Height: 75cm/29.5 in.
- Weight: 3.5kg/7.7 lbs.
- Shell: Plastic
- Legs: Steel