Strongly connected to the Masculo Chair, the Gent Dining Chair is defined by a distinctive backrest, expressing almost aggressive masculinity, whilst at the same time being gentle and embracing. The Gent Dining Chair possesses a playful balance between formality and whimsy, offering a modern twist on the classic dining chair that evokes the image of the 1950s. Its appearance is ultimately light and simple - and with no armrests, the Gent Dining Chair is practical for fitting around the table in both restaurants and private homes.
- Frame: Black Stained Ash Semi Matte Lacquered
- Finish: Antique Brass, Polished Brass, Dark Antique Brass
- Price Group A: Hot Madison Reboot, Indianskop, Relate, Tempt, Mica
- Price Group B: Annet Crib5 (leather), GUBI Basic (leather), Canvas, Drive, Eero Special FR, Flair Special FR, Gaja Classic, GUBI Velluto (velvet), Harp, Mumble, Remix, Sunday (Velvet)
- Price Group C: Hallingdal, Steelcut Trio, Vidar 3, Lupo Special, Diagonal Bouclé
- Price Group D: Aurin 5, Karakorum, Lupo Special, Diagonal Boucle, Safire, Sunniva
- Price Group E: Svevo
- Price Group F: Artemidor, Brescia (leather), Chamois (leather), Dunes (leather)
- Height: 30.7"
- Seat height: 18.1"
- Depth: 20.5"
- Width: 19.3"