Strongly connected to the Masculo Chair, the Gent Dining Chair is defined by a distinctive backrest, expressing almost aggressive masculinity, whilst at the same time being gentle and embracing. The Gent Dining Chair possesses a playful balance between formality and whimsy, offering a modern twist on the classic dining chair that evokes the image of the 1950s. Its appearance is ultimately light and simple - and with no armrests, the Gent Dining Chair is practical for fitting around the table in both restaurants and private homes.
- Frame: Oiled Oak
- Finish: Antique Brass, Polished Brass, Dark Antique Brass
- Price Group A: Bonito, Hot Madison Reboot, Indianskop, Relate, Mica, Nate, Tempt
- Price Group B: Alberobello, Annet Crib5 (leather), Ascendant, Basic, Canvas, Dandy, Dora Boucle, Drive, Eero Special FR, Flair Special FR, Forli, Gaja Classic, Harp, Lorkey, Mumble, Plain, Remix
- Price Group C: Boucle, Hallingdal, Lupo Special Diagonal Boucle,Soft Leather, Steelcut Trio, Vidar
- Price Group D: Chevron Outdoor FR, Karakorum, Libera, Lupo Special, Safire, Sunniva
- Price Group E: Svevo
- Price Group F: Artemidor, Brescia (leather), Chamois (leather), Dunes (leather)4
- Height: 30.7"
- Seat height: 18.1"
- Depth: 20.5"
- Width: 19.3"