Her timeless sofa collection has a sleek, feminine, and light expression that is supported with elegant slender legs, which is a true signature for Greta M. Grossman’s designs.
In Grossman's own words, the sofa was “developed out of our own preferences for living in a modern way.”
Modern Line was also at the forefront of championing Nozag springs, new materials, and technology. The sofa was one of the first to use industrialized technology for the upholstery of sofas.
For more information about made-to-order upholstery options please contact Norden Living at [email protected].
Upholstery Price Groups:
- Price Group A: Hot Madison Reboot, Indianskop, Mica, Relate, Tempt
- Price Group B: Annet Crib5 (leather), Canvas, Drive, Eero Special FR, Flair Special FR, Gaja Classic, GUBI Velluto (velvet), Harp, Mumble, Plain, Remix,Sunday (Velvet)
- Price Group C: Around Boucle, Belsuede FR, Hallingdal, Steelcut Trio, Vidar 3
- Price Group D: Aurin 5, Karakorum, Lupo Special, Diagonal Boucle, Sunniva, Svevo
- Price Group E: (Available July 2022)
- Price Group F: Artemidor, Brescia (leather), Chamois (leather), Dunes (leather), Triumph (leather)
Modern Line Sofa - Fully Upholstered, H70xW240xD83