Paulin managed to give a real elegance to the rounded forms of the Pacha Chair by finding the perfect proportions, raising it lightly on its base and tracing in the foam and upholstery with stitching lines inclined inwards. Through pieces like the Pacha Chair, Pierre Paulin pioneered low-level living; a modern way of living and sitting on the floor, by getting rid of chair legs.
With comfort as the constant starting-point in his designs, the curvaceous, whimsical, and organic shapes of the Pacha Chair is conceived to serve the body, providing both comfort and coziness. Looking as contemporary today as when it first was designed, the Pacha Chair is an honest, functional piece that brings life and character to any interior setting.
Please contact Norden Living at [email protected] for upholstery and pricing options.
Upholstery Price Groups:
- Price Group A: Hot Madison Reboot, Indianskop, Relate, Tempt
- Price Group B: Annet Crib5 (leather), Basic, Canvas, Drive, Eero Special FR, Flair Special FR, Gaja Classic, GUBI Velluto (velvet), Harp, Mumble, Plain, Remix, Sunday (Velvet)
- Price Group C: Around Boucle, Belsuede FR, Hallingdal, Steelcut Trio, Vidar 3
- Price Group D: Aurin 5, Karakorum, Lupo Special, Diagonal Boucle, Safire, Sunniva
- Price Group E: Sheepskin, Svevo
- Price Group F: Artemidor, Brescia (leather), Chamois (leather), Dunes (leather), Triumph (leather)
30.3" W x 33.5" D x 25.6" H
Seat: 14.6" H x 21.3" D
Pacha Lounge Chair - Fully Upholstered, Pearl Gold