A little ahead of its time in 1975, the modular Pacha Collection is finally coming into its own today. While the overall feel is organic and hyper-relaxed, Paulin’s obsession for ergonomic precision and craftsmanship can only be fully appreciated by sitting in one of his striking creations. Taking up very little floor space, it is extraordinarily comfortable. The added armrest provides even more support, allowing one to lean with ease to either side. There is also a choice between a fixed or swiveling base.
Paulin’s vision of sitting in an entire cloud formation is made possible by the many modular combinations available. The Pacha Ottoman provides extra comfort for the Lounge Chair, or even as an informal seat of its own. Mix and match Pacha Sofa modules in whatever configuration you wish. A choice of Black or Pearl Gold base and myriad customizable upholstery options lets you make precisely the statement you wish for your living room, lobby or foyer.
Please contact Norden Living at [email protected] for upholstery and pricing options.
Upholstery Price Groups:
- Price Group A: Bonito, Hot Madison Reboot, Indianskop, Relate, Mica, Nate, Tempt
- Price Group B: Alberobello, Annet Crib5 (leather), Ascendant, Basic, Canvas, Dandy, Dora Boucle, Drive, Eero Special FR, Flair Special FR, Forli, Gaja Classic, Harp, Lorkey, Mumble, Plain, Remix, Sunday (Velvet)
- Price Group C: Around Boucle, Belsuede FR, Boucle, Hallingdal, Soft Leather, Steelcut Trio, Vidar
- Price Group D: Chevron Outdoor FR, Karakorum, Libera, Lupo Special, Safire, Sunniva
- Price Group E: Svevo
- Price Group F: Artemidor, Brescia (leather), Chamois (leather), Dunes (leather)4
- Frame width: 22"
- Frame depth: 22"
- Back height: 16.5"
- Seat height: 14.6"
- Seat depth: 21.3"
- Armrest height: 16.9"