A little ahead of its time in 1975, the modular Pacha Collection is finally coming into its own today. While the overall feel is organic and hyper-relaxed, Paulin’s obsession for ergonomic precision and craftsmanship can only be fully appreciated by sitting in one of his striking creations. The options of added armrests on the sides and middle provide even more support, allowing one to lean with ease to any side.
Paulin’s vision of sitting in an entire cloud formation is made possible by the many modular combinations available. The Pacha Ottoman provides extra comfort for the Pacha Sofa, or even as an informal seat of its own. A choice of Black or Pearl Gold base and many customizable upholstery options offer a wealth of possibilities for your living room, lobby, or foyer.
Upholstery Price Groups:
- Price Group A: Bonito, Hot Madison Reboot, Indianskop, Relate, Mica, Nate, Tempt
- Price Group B: Alberobello, Annet Crib5 (leather), Ascendant, Basic, Canvas, Dandy, Dora Boucle, Drive, Eero Special FR, Flair Special FR, Forli, Gaja Classic, Harp, Lorkey, Mumble, Plain, Remix, Sunday (Velvet)
- Price Group C: Around Boucle, Belsuede FR, Boucle, Hallingdal, Soft Leather, Steelcut Trio, Vidar
- Price Group D: Chevron Outdoor FR, Karakorum, Libera, Lupo Special, Safire, Sunniva
- Price Group E: Svevo
- Price Group F: Artemidor, Brescia (leather), Chamois (leather), Dunes (leather)4
Materials: metal base, cut foam, upholstery.
- Depth: 33.5"
- Width: 60.6"
- Height: 25.6"
- Sitting height: 13.8"
- Weight: 47 kg
- Depth: 27.6"
- Width: 28.3"
- Height: 14.6"
- Weight: 15 kg