The first Pavilion was built in 1885. Echoing its own ability to endure is the Pavilion chair by Andersen & Voll. Here the challenge was to design a stackable chair used for mass seating in this iconic, multi-purpose venue, the Langelinie Pavilion. The chair is made from bend steel tubes and a form-pressed veneer. The veneer back and seat are finished with a PU lacquer. All chairs are equipped with an injection-molded plastic stacking tray underneath the seat. Production time 6-8 weeks. Please contact Norden Living at email@example.com for more information on made-to-order options.
Build your own Pavilion AV3 chair here, using &Tradition's configurator tool.
Steel tubes and form-pressed veneer. CMHR foam. Fabric or leather upholstery
H: 77,5cm/30.5in, W: 53,5cm/21.1in, D: 51cm/20.1in
Seating h: 46cm/18.1in
Black powder-coated steel (RAL 9005 gloss 35)
Black Lacquered Oak
- Fabric Group 1: Remix, Canvas, Linara,
- Fabric Group 2: Rime, Hallingdal, Divina, Divina MD, Divina Melange, Steelcut, Steelcut Trio, Tonus, Hero, Fiord, Maple, Ruskin, Velvet, Chelsea, Loop
- Fabric Group 3: Balder, Sunniva, Vidar, Skai Parotega Artificial leather, Harald, Colline, Twill Weave, Lila, Duke, Proof, Atelier Moderne, Zero
- Fabric gr. 4: Sonar, Pilot, Ria, Karakorum, Serafino, Atlas, Campus, Nouvelles, Karandash
- Leather gr. 1: Tailor Semi-aniline leather
- Leather gr. 2: Noble aniline leather
- Leather gr. 3: Elmosoft semi-aniline leather