Originally designed and produced by Helge Sibast in 1953, the No. 7 chair with its seat lifted construction giving the chair lightness goes way beyond the No. 8 chair making it another Sibast design that has become a Danish design classic.
- Fabric Group 1: Remix 2
- Fabric Group 2: Hallingdal 65
- Leather Group 1: Solid (Victory) Black 40564, Ultra Earth 41584, Ultra Honey 41572, Ultra Brandy 41574, Ultra Grey 41585, Ultra Anthrazite 51480
- Leather Group 2: Dunes Anthracite 21003,Dunes Cognac 21000, Dunes Dark Brown 21001, Nevada Black 05005, Silk Cognac 23250, Silk Grey 23855, Silk Light Grey 238, Silk Nougat 23854, Silk Stone 23691
Please make note of wood finish and upholstery style/color selection at check out.
- Wood Finish Options: Soaped, Natural Oil, Black, Smoked stain, White Pigment Lacquer
- Sibast No 7 is made in FSC-certified oak.
H: 73.5 cm/28.9 inches SH:45 cm/17.7 inches W: 54 cm/21.3 inches