Designed by Helge Sibast in 1953, the dining chair Sibast No 8 soon made its way into homes all over the world due to its sublime quality and iconic design. The chair has been re-launched by the fourth generation of the Sibast family as a vital design classic from the Danish Modern movement and a signature design from Sibast Furniture. The chair’s characteristic Y-shaped legs, floating seat and moulded backrest demand high-quality craftsmanship in order to achieve the unique expression. The bold and complex design of the iconic chair was perfected by Helge Sibast in the workshop and has an inherent beauty that transcends time and place. A true design classic to treasure and pass on to future generations. Sibast No 8 exemplifies unrivaled artisanal quality and is crafted using wood from FSC®- certified forests and other controlled sources.
- Fabric Group 1: Remix 2
- Fabric Group 2: Hallingdal 65
- Leather Group 1: Solid (Victory) Black 40564, Ultra Earth 41584, Ultra Honey 41572, Ultra Brandy 41574, Ultra Grey 41585, Ultra Anthrazite 51480
- Leather Group 2: Dunes Anthracite 21003,Dunes Cognac 21000, Dunes Dark Brown 21001, Nevada Black 05005, Silk Cognac 23250, Silk Grey 23855, Silk Light Grey 238, Silk Nougat 23854, Silk Stone 23691
Please make note of color selection (Fabric or Leather) at check out
- FSC® certified oak or beech
- TREATMENT: Soap, natural oil, oak white oil, oak dark oil, white pigmented lacquer, black, oak smoked, beech dark stained.
- UPHOLSTERY: Leather/Wool, Fabric
H: 75 cm/29.5 inches L: 55 cm/21.7