Designed in 1953 by famed Helge Sibast and in 2012 re-launched by his grandson Ditlev and wife Anna, this chair is an excellent example of classic Danish design seen in the high-quality craftsmanship and sustainable design.
Sold around the world in the 50's and 60's we at Norden Living are very excited to present this Scandinavian design masterpiece.
- Fabric Group 1: Remix 2
- Fabric Group 2: Hallingdal 65
- Leather Group 1: Solid (Victory) Black 40564, Ultra Earth 41584, Ultra Honey 41572, Ultra Brandy 41574, Ultra Grey 41585, Ultra Anthrazite 51480
- Leather Group 2: Dunes Anthracite 21003,Dunes Cognac 21000, Dunes Dark Brown 21001, Nevada Black 05005, Silk Cognac 23250, Silk Grey 23855, Silk Light Grey 238, Silk Nougat 23854, Silk Stone 23691
Please make note of wood finish and upholstery style/color selection at check out.
- FSC® certified oak or beech
- TREATMENT: Soap, natural oil, oak white oil, oak dark oil, white pigmented lacquer, black, oak smoked, beech dark stained.
- Upholstery: see above
H: 75 cm/29.5 inches L: 55 cm/21.7