Located on the castle grounds of Copenhagen’s Kastellet overlooking the waterfront promenade that is home to the Little Mermaid, The Langelinie Pavilion stands with a resilient spirit. The first Pavilion was built in 1885. Echoing its own ability to endure is the Pavilion chair by Andersen & Voll. Here the challenge was to design a stackable chair used for mass seating in this iconic, multi-purpose venue, the Langelinie Pavilion.
Please contact Norden Living for pricing and upholstery options at [email protected]
The chair is made from bend steel tubes and form-pressed veneer. The veneer back and seat are finished with a PU lacquer. All chairs are equipped with an injection-molded plastic stacking tray underneath the seat. Production time 6-8 weeks. Available with felt glides upon request.
Steel tubes and form-pressed veneer. CMHR foam. Fabric or leather upholstery. Wood available in lacquered oak, black lacquered oak, or lacquered walnut. Base finish: Black powder-coated steel (RAL 9005 gloss 35).
H: 77,5cm/30.5in, W: 56cm/22.1in, D: 52,5cm/20.7in
Armrest h: 76cm/29.9 in, Seating h: 46cm/18.1in
- Fabric Group 1: Remix, Canvas, Linara,
- Fabric Group 2: Rime, Hallingdal, Divina, Divina MD, Divina Melange, Steelcut, Steelcut Trio, Tonus, Hero, Fiord, Maple, Ruskin, Velvet, Chelsea, Loop
- Fabric Group 3: Balder, Sunniva, Vidar, Skai Parotega Artificial leather*, Harald, Colline, Twill Weave, Lila, Duke, Proof, Atelier Moderne, Zero
- Fabric gr. 4: Sonar, Pilot, Ria, Karakorum, Serafino, Atlas, Campus, Nouvelles, Karandash
- Leather gr. 1: CA-MO Sydney semi-aniline leather
- Leather gr. 2: CA-MO Silk aniline leather
- Leather gr. 3: Penelope Oggi Nubuck aniline leather, Sørensen Duet leather